- What purpose do roaches serve?: Not one DAMN THANG except being in towers acting a DAMN FOOL!
- Something you wish you
knew believed sooner? (yeah, I changed it!): I wish I believed in my ability to change my life sooner.
- Something you learned the “hard…
- 1. Which one of your chakras are the most balanced?
Root Chakra. The rest are all out of sorts.
2. Earth, Wind, & Fire or Parliament Funkadelic?
Parliament all the way. No disrespect to EWF but if you haven’t seen P Funk live while you are higher than an astronaut, you have not lived.
3. Greatest R&B album from the early 2000s (Think hard : conceptually, lyricism, content, production)
As hard as it was to chose, I’m rolling with Anthony Hamilton’s “Comin’ From Where I’m From”. It still knocks and his voice is like smoke, curling around my head and giving me the spins. I can still listen to it and feel any emotion that the songs evoke.
- 4. HairSpo - list 4 people (doesn’t have to be a celeb), post at least one.
Erykah Badu, Supanatural Tammy (youtube), Naptural85 (youtube), and SydniMichael (IG: sydnimichael) for reasons shown below
5. Mangos or Peaches?
Peaches. I aint never had a mango cobbler.
6. Which House Party do you prefer (1-5)?
The only way the original could have been better would been to have had Bernie in that one. I’m gonna roll with number one.
7. Favorite line from a comedian/comedienne? Richard Pryor when he killed his car:
"Then the police came. I went in the house. ‘Cause they got magnums, too. And they don’t kill cars. They kill NIGgars."
8. Favorite Soulfood dish?
I don’t eat much soul food anymore but I love me some fried chicken.
9. The Revolution Will Not Be Televised: What will be your role in the revolution?
Keeper of records. I’m documenting all this power in motion.
10. If you had to choose between these two shows to bring back, which one: Def Comedy Jam or Def Poetry Jam?
Def Comedy Jam. I like to read my poetry and watch my comedy.
11. Favorite Missy Elliot video?
Pass that Dutch. I learned all those dance moves. And she finally revealed those chocolate thighs.
1. If you created a perfume that was supposed to represent your essence, how would it smell?
2. If you had to be toothless or missing your ring finger, which would you choose?
3. What is the scariest book you read as a youth?
4. Favorite Bob Marley child.
5. Who of your followers would you digital get down with?
6. What is your favorite ice cream/frozen yogurt topping?
7. What words/phrase do you know in a language other than English?
8.What is your favorite Maxwell song and why?
9. What is your favorite piercing (or one that you would like if you don’t have any) and why?
10. How do you relieve stress?
11. Nutella or Almond Butter?